History|Do-Yamamoto continues to challenge technology and produce high quality products.

  • English
  • sitemap
  • TEL03-5650-1261
  • Contact


HOME > Company > History

History

1959 President Teiji Yamamoto founded Toukou Company, handling rubber, asbestos, leather and plastic goods
1959 The Yamamoto Industry Company was founded in Tokyo
1966 Relocated head office for business expansion
1967 Established a warehouse near the head office
1972 Established an assembly factory and warehouse for hydraulic hoses
1980 Relocated head office for business expansion
1983 Relocated assembly factory and setup additional equipment due the increasing demand for hydraulic hoses
1990 Established Kansai branch in Hyogo Prefecture
1991 The President Teiji Yamamoto assumed the position of Chairman
lsao Yamamoto assumed the position of President
1994 Relocated Kansai branch for business expansion
2001 Corporate name was changed to Do-Yamamoto Co., Ltd.
2005 Introduced five-inch assembly machine
2005 Relocated head office for business expansion
2008 Celebrated our 50th anniversary
2010 Introduced new hydraulic and nitrogen tester
2011 Established a new warehouse for business expansion Amount of stock was increased to more than 20,000 meters, around more than 100,000 meters in total
2012 Established Thai-Yamamoto Co., Ltd. in Thailand
2013 Relocated head office for business expansion
2014 Relocated Kansai branch for business expansion
2018 The President lsao Yamamoto assumed the position of Chairman
Ryo Kawaguchi assumed the position of President

 

 

│ Back to top │


PageTop